Branding QuickOPC standalone installer
The QuickOPC standalone installer is created using Inno Setup tool (external link: http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php). Anything that is configurable in Inno Setup can be branded. See the Inno Setup Documentation for details. Specifically, see the "Installer-Related" section on the Setup Script Sections -> [Setup] section page.
Standard branding items
Typically, following items are branded:
- Product name.
- Vendor name. It influences:
- Default installation directory.
- Default program group name.
- Included in application name.
- Included in application ID.
- Used as application publisher.
- License File (.rtf).
- URL for the Online Support item in the program group.
Other branding items
Among others, following branding is also possible:
- Additional files and program group items can be added to the installation.
- File/program group item with vendor contact information.
- Product home page URL.
- The bitmap file to display on the left side of the wizard (.bmp, 164x314 pixels maximum=recommended size). See WizardImageFile in Inno Setup's [Setup] section.
- The bitmap file to display in the upper right corner of the wizard (.bmp, 55x58 pixels maximum=recommended size). See WizardSmallImageFile in Inno Setup's [Setup] section.
- Vendor (home page) URL.